The Abryanz Style & Fashion Awards (ASFAs) is an African fashion award ceremony that acknowledges and celebrates African fashion industry stakeholders.
The nomination process has officially opened on on September 23rd, 2019 to the general public and it will closes on the 8th, October 2019.
The seventh edition of the ASFAs will be held under the theme, “The Stars”.
Set to be the biggest edition yet with a mission to highlight the tradition of selflessness of the African nation to uplift one another through advancements of adaption, and the modern global status quo with compelling ideas between self identity and recognition of ownership.
This theme seeks to emphasize that the new outlook of the future African generations is for “US BY US” hence its name the STARZ.
ASFA 2019 will celebrate African creative across 14 categories.
In line with the ASFA 2019 theme, ‘The Starz’, this year’s show will also feature special Honary Award i.e. Icon Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, Positive Change abd Special Recognition Award for Innovation.
This year’s nominees, and eventual winners are to be selected and vetted based on their works through out 2019 that made them shine.
The 2019 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards nominations are officially open to the public. You are free to nominate your 2019 Fashion STAR in the categories below.
Honorees (To be selected by the Asfa 2019 panel)
• Icon Award
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Positive Change
• Special recognition Award for Innovation
• Fashion Designer
• Model of the Year (Uganda & Africa)
• Fashion Stylists (Uganda & Africa)
• Hair stylist (Uganda & Africa)
• Fashion Photographer (Uganda & Africa)
• Make up Artist (Uganda & Africa)
• Most Stylish Artist (Uganda & Africa)
• Music Video Award (Uganda & Africa)
• Fashion Media Excellence (Uganda & Africa)
• Fashionista of the Year (Uganda & Africa